Why do I need a Fleece Performance Coolant Bypass?
One of the biggest issues on the 6.7L Cummins is the coolant flow problem to the rear cylinders. This can cause catastrophic failure or blow outs of the freeze plugs in an over-temperature / over-pressure condition. The Fleece Performance Coolant Bypass is one of the most important additions you make to improve the reliability and longevity of the Cummins platform.
- Lowers coolant temperature at the rear cylinders
- Ensures consistent temperatures across all cylinders
- Prevents damaging coolant pressure build up
- Complete kit comes with braided hose and AN fittings to ensure a leak-free installation.
- Rear coolant bypass thermostat housing
- Front coolant bypass thermostat housing
- Black braided nylon coolant bypass hose with AN fittings
- New EGR cross-over tube gaskets
- Mounting hardware
SEE MORE HERE